SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

Phenomenal!

Finally! The Gods have blessed us with another entry in the SC Guitar Maniac series! I didn't think any game would ever live up to the legendary second installment, but this is another fantastic game. Never have I been so addicted, everything works perfectly. The voice over changed, which is a shame, but the songs are fantastic and the key pressing is as responsive as ever.

Another 10/10 game.

SHIFT SHIFT

Fantastic!

This is probably the best puzzle game I've ever played on Newgrounds. You've created something new, original, and fiendishly addictive. Its such a fantastic idea, genius! My only criticism? Needs more levels!

- Keytar Hero - - Keytar Hero -

Not good at all....

It really wasn't anything special. In fact, it was pretty damn bad. The timing is horrendous, it doesn't recognise me playing the right note half the time. Super Crazy Guitar Mania Deluxe 2 is a similar game, but accomplishes everything you look for in a rhythm game, whereas this is just really frustrating and quite amateurishly made.

Retroid Retroid

Loved it!

Seriously, I think this game is awesome. Dodging the enemies whilst playing pong on both sides is bad enough, but then the background starts spinning, sending you dizzy and then you have to defend the bottom as well!

Its a shame I suck at it though xD

Time Assault Time Assault

Awesome!

Original idea and it worked really well. I like how the time changes as you spin the clock hands round and how it slows the movement down when you've got loads of ninjas stuck on the end.

Great game!

CrazyChihuahua responds:

Glad you enjoyed it!

Rogue Assasin: Deep Blue Rogue Assasin: Deep Blue

Not bad...

...in fact, I liked it.

It worked well, the missions were quite fun.

Just make the missions more interesting in future, and the shooting sound effect gets very annoying after a while...

Good though!

Sola Rola - Gravity Maze Sola Rola - Gravity Maze

w00t

Brilliant!

Seriously, this is a fantastic puzzle game. Just as I was getting slightly bored, the gravity wire thingy made the levels so much fun again. Got to level 28 then had to close it, but its an awesome game.

AN Escape Series #3 AN Escape Series #3

Brilliant

Great game! I didn't have to use a walkthrough either.

You don't actually have to search for that quote on google, you can work it out through trial and error and common sense.

The puzzles were great, overall an awesome game!

Throw Me Throw Me

Great game but...

... Were you high when you made this? =P

Seriously though, its really good. Great physics and its really original, I could play it for hours!

Gateway II Gateway II

Stunning

What a breathtaking game, this was done perfectly. The style was great, the atmospheric sound gave the game an ambient, and quite eerie feel to it. The puzzles were really clever and involving and also, the story was very moving. I had to use a walkthrough on two occasions but I was tired at the time so I'll forgive myself.

This is without a doubt the best game on Newgrounds.